Hey there Fall 2017 HHM makers + vendors! Here are the last minute details you'll need before the day of The HHM.
- For patrons, Friday night advance tickets are on sale through Monday the 13th via TheHipHandmadeMarket.com/admission. They are $10 and include access to the donut bar hosted by The Donut Hole, chips and dips by your fellow maker Golden Goodies Dry Mix Co., complimentary cocktails for those 21+, and shopping before everyone else between 6-8pm. Tickets go up to $15 at the door. Free limited edition Fall 2017 HHM Totes to the first 15 through the door.
- Maker Mixer - Friday, November 17th between 8-9pm (this is after the HHM Happy Hour time + is free to you!)
- Saturday is 9am to 4pm and entry is a $2 donation to Art Feeds. We will have giveaways for the first 25 through the door + to shoppers every hour. (details below)
- Makers will get to eat, drink, barter, and socialize from 8-9pm on Friday, November 17th. These refreshments are on the house! Food vendors (Cottage Small Coffee Roasters and SWEET MELTS -gourmet grille cheese y'all) will not be set up for Friday but will have a ticket at the front door on Friday night to join us for shopping + the mixer.
- We'll keep coffee going all day in the maker/worker lounge on Saturday.
- We will be providing 1 slice of pizza per maker + some chips on Saturday if you indicated you wanted one of the options in the vendor questionnaire. There are also some restaurants within walking distance, I always have recommendations over at the info booth.
- Your Friday night will come with a complimentary cocktail for those of you over 21. You will get 2 free fountain drinks per booth for Saturday. There is also a full bar available where you can purchase a mimosa or 2. (hooray!)
- When coming to set up, please unload and move your vehicle out of the way quickly so that others can do the same.
- There is a gravel parking lot just north of the event centers. Please park there after unloading. There is plenty of street parking as well, but let's make sure we save the good parking for those wanting to come give us their monies.
- If you leave the event center after setting up on Friday, please be back by 5:45pm! The party starts at 6!
- Please reference the chart below for unloading times.
- You can click each image below to enlarge it.
- Since we moved some things around this time, the layout is subject to change if I get there to mark off the spots and realize my math was wrong (this is definitely a possibility)
- Please be considerate of each other and the isles for patrons while setting up your display.
- The wall and electricity columns let you know what you'll have available at your booth.
- You requests were taken in consideration when putting the layout together. However, the walls and electricity were done on a first come first serve basis but most importantly by what worked logistically. The yellow highlighted spaces are where you requested something but we could not accommodate that. Please prepare accordingly. You may run extension cords from the wall, but because they are going across the walk way, we need something to cover them. We will have a couple of area rugs and runners but if you are planning on doing this, please come prepared. Also be considerate of those makers and the booths you'll be running your extension cords from... if you set up later in the day their booth may already be set up and you'll have to work with them to ensure their items are safe.
- We asked you to donate at an item or items equal to $10 or more for the giveaways on Saturday.
- You may check in at the info booth after you've unloaded and set up or before that's up to you, just make sure you do it before the you leave on Friday night. Those will be separated in groups of equal amounts and we will do a giveaways every 1/2 hour on Saturday. That morning you will be given some entry slips, you should give one out per purchase. The more someone shops from different booths, the more chances they have to win. Patrons should fill out the forms themselves at the info booth, we'll have pens there and they can put them in the box there too! Cut off will be every 1/2 hour, we'll draw a name, then dump out the entries and start over. They have to be present to win.
- We're also giving away HHM tote bags to the first 15 customers through the door on Friday and the first 25 on Saturday so you could place items or coupons in there also! Please let me know if you're interested in this as soon as possible. I would need your items for this by Friday the 17th at 5pm.
- Go here for your Media Packet.
- Please feel free to download and share our flyer with your friends, family, and followers.
- Use #FallHHM so we can direct people to see all that you have up your sleeve! We will be reposting and sharing throughout the HHM and these days leading up to it.
- With less a week left, we need a big push from everyone to ensure that his thing will be amazing!
- Of course I will be there doing whatever is needed and trying to make sure things go as smoothly as possible.
- My husband Mathew/Mat (yes, just 1 T) will be there to help on Friday also. He's the big guy with the muscles and the dimples.. If something isn't working properly, he can usually fix it.
- Amanda + Brandi + Miranda will be helping out on Friday and Saturday. They'll be walking around making sure you're taken care of. Making sure that you have everything you need is their job. You can trust them at your booth if you need to go to the bathroom or sit in the vendor lounge in the quiet for 5 minutes. They've totally got your back. Just don't abuse their time. YOU are responsible for your booth.
- Tara is taking care of some of our social media, so be sure to tag us and we will repost as much as we can.
- Ashely and her crew from Art Feeds Joplin will be running the photo booth and keeping the vendor lounge stocked! Be sure and thank them for all of their hard work.
- Don't forget to get your picture taken at the Art Feeds Photobooth!
We all really like you and want nothing more than for you to succeed at this! So whatever you need or have questions about, don't hesitate to ask!
Finally. Before you call me, ask yourself, "Is this textable?". Then, if you really feel that you need to talk it out and not text, please still text me that we need to have a convo and we can schedule a chat! If you would like to contact me with any questions, if you need directions or anything else at all, my number is 417.793.3230.