Southwest Missouri's Original Indie Craft Fair
Hey there 2015 sponsors! Here are the last minute details we think you'll need before the day of The HHM.
- For patrons, Friday night advance tickets are on sale until this Friday, October 30th. They are $15 and include snack, sweets, a drink and shopping before everyone else between 7-10pm (free to you depending on sponsor package)
- Saturday is 10am to 4pm and entry is a $1 donation to Art Feeds Joplin. We will have giveaways for the first 25 through the door + to shoppers every hour. (details below)
- We asked each vendor to donate at an item or items equal to $15 for a giveaways on Saturday.
- Donations will be separated in groups of equal amounts and we will do a giveaway every hour on Saturday. Vendors will give out 1 entry slip per purchase. The more someone shops, the more chances they have to win. Patrons will fill out the forms and put them in the box at the information booth. Cut off will be at the top of every hour, we'll draw a name, then dump out the entries and start over. They have to be present to win.
- If you would like to do an additional giveaway, let me know and we'll put you in for the giveaways prior to the event.
- We're also giving away HHM tote bags to the first 15 customers through the door on Friday and the first 25 on Saturday so you could place items or coupons in there also! Please let me know if you're interested in this as soon as possible.
- Go here for your Media Packet.
- Please feel free to download and share our flier with your friends, family, and followers. There is also a Facebook banner for your page if you'd like to use it. This was designed by one of our talented makers, K&A Button Emporium.
- Use #FallHHM so we can direct people to see all that you have up your sleeve!
- I am recording an interview at that will air the Thursday morning before the HHM. This will be on Star 104.3 FM who is a Sponsor and also running a commercial for the event during the coming weeks so be sure and listen for those!
- I will not be doing any TV before this because it stresses me out. I had an idea way too late to use this time, but will do it in the Spring (March 26th, save the date!). I think having returning vendors do the morning show would be a great way to go! So prepare yourselves to be called upon next time!
- With less than 3 weeks left, we need a big push from everyone to ensure that his thing will be amazing!
If you would like to contact me with any questions my number is 417.793.3230. Thanks for being so great to work with. I will see you soon when I drop off your fliers, tickets, and other goodies!
XO- Emma Ball